|HomeClub EventsHistoryGeneral InfoForumsLogin/Register|
Welcome to Lansdale Camera Club
We are a group of photography enthusiasts with a variety of experience levels and photographic styles.
Our camera club meets every 3rd Monday (unless otherwise specified), September-June at the Lansdale Public Library, starting at 6:30 PM.
Our Next Meeting is Monday September 16, 2019
(Guests are Welcomed)
Thanks to our club members on a Successful and Fun filled Year!!
Scavenger Hunt Categories for Summer 2019
(1 Photo for each category)
3. An Image taken through a screen
4. Kitchen Close-Ups
5. Cracked/or Broken
6. Something I’ve never photographed before
7. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty
8. Fine Art food shots
9. Out of Focus shot on purpose/or planned
10. Golden Hour shots dawn/dust
1. An Outdoor Light-Painted Scene
2. (6) Stand in Place Shots
(stand in one spot of your choosing, shoot 6 unique photos of that scene W/O moving your feet)
There will be a select # of prize drawings at the September meeting.
1. For entering 1 photo in all 10 categories
2. Grand Prize Drawing: For entering 1 photo in all 10 categories PLUS the 2 Bonus Categories
Have a Happy and Photo Fun Summer!! See you in September!
Photo Assignment: Summer Scavenger Hunt Photos